• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Thread: AAAA Legacy

Trophies
    Blog Entries

AAAA Legacy

Hi all sorry I am not able to continue to support this legacy with so much regret......

Ubersoldier for the past year been keeping it going also Xnull.... thanks all - sorry at present I cant continue

At present we are 32 in debt to gaming deluxe for this month which I can not pay........

For those that want to keep it going I will hand over...

Sorry

When's the renewal date/deadline ?
    Last edited by RyBack; 01-13-2019 at 12:57 AM.
    Email: hidemyemail.co/e/ryback
    fb: fb.com/651616m689732315949

I believe I will take this over, to make sure it never goes away. Free hosting is easy. But... I have some questions as to exactly what I'm in for by doing so.

Initially, I will foot the bill to keep it in-situ. Then I will work to migrate to newer platform. I will make sure it stays available to the public forever.

Please email me (todesengel@todesplace.org) info on how to pay the current hosting company, and I'll get the pressure off. We can then discuss migration/updates etc.

Todesengel
    Last edited by Todesengel; 01-13-2019 at 01:09 AM.

deadline today ...32 needed to keep open this month,have spoken with HSB and he will downgrade the dedi if possible to keep it running !
    comon guys hit the donate button ...NoW !!!

If funding is not met, what will happen to all the files (mods/maps) uploaded at the AAAA database? Will they all be lost?

Quote Originally Posted by <T|F|B>The Shadow View Post
    If funding is not met, what will happen to all the files (mods/maps) uploaded at the AAAA database? Will they all be lost?
    Yeah we will lose everything in MOHAAAA website and Forum and M.A.W servers everything related with this Host
    Greetings : -{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com/

No BeroO, we're working on a plan to make sure the content survives. I'm sure we'll work something out.

Well done, everyone!